So far we have kept all our points every day! My body is so sore, im exhausted and I want some chocolate cake sooo bad! Its only day 4 and 86 days left to go! I'm glad I have had a busy schedule this week to keep my mind busy and so I have not given in on anything!
It has been nice being able to set aside time to either blog, write in my journal or Macy's journal. I have been wanting to keep up with it forever, but have had no motivation to. I got the idea to start a journal for Macy from my cousin in law, Gina. I write in it how she is growing, things we have been doing etc. I think she will enjoy reading it one day. :)
I have sort of been busy lately taking photographs for people. Its been nice to have something to do that I love and keep me busy and also make a little extra money. I got a phone call from the office I used to work at asking me if I would like to come back to work. I had to decline even part time because I am having such a good time being with my little Macy bug every day. I am grateful that I have this opportunity.
1 comment:
So nice to hear you are super busy!!! And I'm sure being with your babe each and everyday is wonderful!
SORE! lol tell me about it.. I have been doing lots of upper body for my "30 min." and boy oh boy the other morning I woke up and boy could I feel the burn! haha!
Post a Comment